Wednesday, February 12, 2014

You're Only As Old As You Act, Think & Feel

A good, long-time friend of mine is the sales manager for a brokerage firm.  I was bitching about the weather and Greg replied to me with the following note.

-------------------------

Hi John,

My oldest employee just left the office. He will be 98 Sunday. I believe he is the oldest Registered Rep in the Country.

I told him while he was leaving that I have BIG plans for him when he turns 98. He is going to hit the streets and build up that book.( just kidding)

He complains that all of his clients are dying . Can you imagine being born before the Russian revolution? He comes in every day. It is an amazing story.

Greg

-------------------------

He’s 98 and still goes to work each day!  Ninety-Eight!  Age is just a number.  You really are only as old as you act, think & feel.

 

----------------------

Life is good!  The alternative?  Not so much.

 

John Broussard

Assistant State Treasurer

Chief Investment Officer

State of Louisiana

Department of the Treasury

225-342-0013

jbroussard@treasury.state.la.us

 

No comments:

Post a Comment